AVN (Alumni Volunteer Network)
Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
The AVN is comprised of alumni who give their time to support mission sustaining projects at ECF. Our work includes fundraising, collecting class notes, supporting the Annual Fund Benefit, helping at Homecoming and Reunion, speaking to students at Fieldston Awareness Days, and organizing networking opportunities for students and alumni. To find out how you can be involved, send an email to the AVN chairs and vice chair, Margaret Munzer Loeb '90 and Amanda Nelson Mandel '91 at firstname.lastname@example.org, or join us at one of the following events:
- AVN Orientation & Thank-a-thon: Wednesday, September 27, 6:30pm at Ethical Culture
- AVN Meeting: Wednesday, October 26, 6:30pm at Ethical Culture
- AVN Meeting: Wednesday, May 14, 6:30pm at Ethical Culture
Annual Fund Benefit
The AVN Events Committee, chaired by Jenny Mayer ’90, invites you to join fellow alumni as we work to make this year’s benefit – on March 10, 2012 – our best one yet. Volunteers are needed for the auction and outreach committees.
Don’t have time to be an AVN or benefit volunteer? Still want to help raise our participation numbers? Come join us at one of our upcoming phone-a-thons. Dinner and on-site training are provided.
- Wednesday, November 30, 6:00-8:00pm at Ethical Culture
- Thursday, December 1, 6:00-8:00pm at Fieldston
- Monday, April 30, 6:00-8:00pm at Ethical Culture
- Thursday, May 1, 6:00-8:00pm at Fieldston
Here are some ways:
Class Recorder - Gather news of classmates for publication in the Class Notes section of the ECF Reporter.
Class Agent - Help raise money for financial aid and faculty support by writing to and/or calling fellow classmates.
Class Reunion Committee - Help the alumni office plan a great reunion for your class.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to be involved.